Armory not counting lambdas correctly

For to fix what's broke, and improve what ain't. Or something thereabouts.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Right now the tool only reports tokens won for the defender. If you're the attacker, you see what you win as you go. I realize that's a little odd, but the code has some quirks preventing me from putting in the attacker's winnings.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

There is indeed a bug here, but for some reason it's not as obvious as it should be. I've been detained by other things tonight, but this will be fixed tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble in the meantime.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Found the problem. Turns out that if you were attacked and didn't earn a lambda token, it was trying to insert 0 tokens into the database for you. This was creating a lot of ghost tokens that didn't really exist. I've deleted all the blank entries. Let me know if you're still seeing anything weird.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Okay, I'll check for dupes with quantities > 0. It's possible the fake zeroes then had items added to it, causing duplicate entries.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Uh, see me about six posts up:
Right now the tool only reports tokens won for the defender. If you're the attacker, you see what you win as you go. I realize that's a little odd, but the code has some quirks preventing me from putting in the attacker's winnings.