Upcoming features and wish list

For to fix what's broke, and improve what ain't. Or something thereabouts.

Moderator: Moderators

Corrupt Shadow

Re: Upcoming features and wish list

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

Sneaky bastard. ;)
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
Strlikecrazy

Post by Strlikecrazy »

Mechanic's eh? Hmm.
Buying Stainless steelbreaker, n-barrelled shotgun and Seppia's cephalopod skullcap. Pm me here or ingame!
Strlikecrazy

Post by Strlikecrazy »

Can we speculate?

Reputation + time base turns
Buying Stainless steelbreaker, n-barrelled shotgun and Seppia's cephalopod skullcap. Pm me here or ingame!
Muhandes

Post by Muhandes »

I thought it was +combat chance, since I very seldom use that. I maximized it and adventured in almost all locations and as of now found nothing.
darkzumi

Post by darkzumi »

Sidekick Focus Ideas! Here are some random ideas I had for different sidekick focuses that I thought would be cool and/or funny. What do you think? Any of them look good?

#1 Pyromaniac: Have a % chance depending on level for doing extra fire damage when you do a normal attack.

#2 Montage Expert: Have a % chance depending on level for reducing the duration of the turn at end of combat by 5 seconds.

#3 Magician Apprentice: Have a % chance depending on level of doing extra damage on your combat usable attack skills, such as firestorm.

#4 Distraction Expert: Have a % chance depending on level of reducing foe level (the opposite of the Mimic focus).

#5 Panhandler: Increases chips won at end of combat depending on level.
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

darkzumi wrote:#5 Panhandler: Increases chips won at end of combat depending on level.
Those are some good ideas. This one already exists, though. The skill is in a book that drops during the Battle of the Bands event.
blackmatter615

Post by blackmatter615 »

Doc Igor wrote: What possible use could this be, compared to the race car driver? (-15 sec/turn vs. a chance of -5 sec/turn seems pretty damn clear which is better...)
Make it a common drop, while racecar driver is a semi-rare drop. That would even it out, though i might still consider making it -10. The semi-rare drops are stronger, more powerful versions of regular items (see: pegasus that has flying and range 5), so there could still be a niche for the montage maker inside of someone who is more focused on speed running than hunting down a semi-rare. Or, it could be useful for those who havent found the wiki yet/havent spent hours exploring it.