Twilight Forums

Idle chat for wannabe heroes
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:57 am 

Harry Dresden wrote:
I like seeing the pre-cap values, because it tells me how much gear I could change out or which buffs I don't need to keep pumping PP into.

Ditto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, it displays the uncapped value for the reason Harry and Satan are supporting. It's just so you know if you're shooting past it.

Cheers!
Kinak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 am 

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but can we get comically oversized keys as free pulls? The only purpose they serve is assembly with gold foil for making keys to the city for prestige. Although I just noticed this has an autosell value of 500. Why is that? That seems like a large waste >.> Can we remove the autosell and make it free pull?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 am 

Removed autosell and recycling ability and made it a free pull.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:39 pm 

Can we make it so that setting something for decryption automatically makes it start decrypting if you're running a computer with only 1 slot? Atleast twice now I've accidentally started adventuring for level 5 quest because I forget that it doesn't start running. Also, the notice could stand out a bit more.

EDIT: Or maybe just not have that section show up until you set decryption to run?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:12 am 

Satan wrote:
Can we make it so that setting something for decryption automatically makes it start decrypting if you're running a computer with only 1 slot? Atleast twice now I've accidentally started adventuring for level 5 quest because I forget that it doesn't start running. Also, the notice could stand out a bit more.

EDIT: Or maybe just not have that section show up until you set decryption to run?

I second this request! I had the same thing happen in my current run, and wasted several hours because I didn't notice the unencryption wasn't running.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 am 
Site Admin

Okay, the decryption dropdown now only appears if the decryptinomicon is running.

Cheers!
Kinak

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9