Halloween & Twilight anniversary

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryme
Site Admin

Halloween & Twilight anniversary

Post by Ryme »

We will still be having our annual anniversary bash on Halloween, like the past two years. Expect candy and costumes, as normal. Hopefully we'll have a lot of new faces, plus a lot of long-lost faces, and we won't recognize anyone because we'll all be in costume. Maybe someone will even find that ancient undiscovered badge, if they get creative enough with their costume.

Unlike past years, the anniversary celebration is not going to lead into a "30 Days of Twilight" extravaganza. Retcon was this year's big deal, delivered a couple of months early. Updates in November ought to proceed at a more normal, non-frantic pace.
Corrupt Shadow

Re: Halloween & Twilight anniversary

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

Oh, dear Lord... a hint to a badge one can only get on one day?! No one will be able to spade it in time for me to get it!
:lol:
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Nobody said anything about only being able to get it on one day. You're making stuff up, and probably making things harder for yourself.
Strlikecrazy

Post by Strlikecrazy »

Sounds awesome. And the badge too :D Must find!!!
Buying Stainless steelbreaker, n-barrelled shotgun and Seppia's cephalopod skullcap. Pm me here or ingame!