September IotM

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

seventhcross

September IotM

Post by seventhcross »

Well, I was hoping someone would have spaded out the Chameleon Clasps' "blending in" abilities, but if someone has, they haven't posted it in the wiki yet.

So does anyone have any idea what it does? I'm hoping it's more than just another way to win initiative on your enemies.

And what about the med-vac? How do you think it stacks up to previous IotM transportation?
Ryme
Site Admin

Re: September IotM

Post by Ryme »

If it's been two weeks and nobody knows, I'm just going to say. This one isn't that subtle anyway -- there's combat messages that spell it out every time this ability is triggered. It gives a chance that the enemy won't be able to see you and simply won't be able to attack that round -- basically similar to a 1-round stun, or a sidekick that distracts your opponent for a round.
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

I think the medevac chopper is the best transportation in the game. It will never be beat!
zillow

Post by zillow »

I like the VHF better, mainly because it give PP and I care more about PP than HP.
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

You, sir, deserve to be flogged. That's still legal, right?
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

In international waters, I think it might. You'll have to trick Zillow into going sailing with you.