Convergence of game currencies / No-donate woes

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

While I can't see a way for Ryme to even possibly know when these trades take place, I think the players should not alow them on their own.

It's just a dumb idea, if you think about it. If you can't donate here, you can't donate at KoL. How'd you come up with that much meat? Over time, right?

How can you come up with chips to buy these items? Over time. This is a new game. You haven't put in the time to build up enough chips yet.
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

The problem with cross-game trades is you're asking to be scammed. There's no safe way to do it. No safe guards, no way to track the money/items. If something goes wrong, neither Jick nor I nor anybody else can or will do anything to fix the situation. We can't and won't even have a word with the supposed scammer, because it's all just hearsay.

If you make arrangements with a close friend whom you trust, it's not like I'm going to know or punish you for making the transaction. However, because it's such an unsafe practice, I can't have it going on in public spaces like chat or the forums. And if something does go wrong with a private transaction, there is nothing I can or will do.