January's Bounty: properties of the night cap

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryme
Site Admin

January's Bounty: properties of the night cap

Post by Ryme »

In many ways, I'm continually surprised by the speed with which players discover new content, and I'm impressed by the dedicated, creative, and sometimes ingenious spading (also known as researching to those who don't get the Bartle suits) that goes on.

But there ARE still mysteries in Twilight. Some of them are subtle--a few to the point they're more just there for my own personal amusement and I don't expect them to be figured out. Other bits, though, seem downright obvious to me, and after a while I start to get twitchy waiting for someone to catch on.

I should probably just let it go, but on a couple of points I'm getting kind of impatient, so I'm going to add a little incentive. I'm placing a bounty on knowledge:

20 Exigen-C cocktails to the first person who can tell me, here in this forum, the hidden property of the night cap.

Offer stands until the end of January. If nobody finds it, too bad.
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

Yay! Spading bounties from the head honcho himself! :D
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Well, uh, that was fast. Congrats to PantomineX
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Also, all of this was going to be prelude to me adding some more items that do that sort of thing. Which it still will be. Just timed more poorly.
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

Perhaps this warrant having a contest subforum?

Congrats, Panto.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

I'd like to see more contests like this. Even if Pantomine RUNIED IT FOR ALL OF US, it's still a cool idea.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

February's will take longer. It's something I put into the game way back before beta, and nobody's really noticed. Except for once, also before beta, when I got a bug report.