Trading Topic/Forum

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

I'm not quite sure how this would help things. If someone wants a Silver Star, they just go to the "Accessories" category and clicks on "Silver Star". The items are ordered alphabetically, so it's easy enough to see if a given item is being offered.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

I smell incoming spam of KoL's auctions in /tard. Let's not do this? Please? A better organization system in the AH is definitely welcome, but to move /trade to the forums? It'll just be spam goodness.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

I don't want a trading spot on the forums. Forums are great for recording things for posterity. They're really horrible for encouraging real-time, short-term, one-shot offers and deals.

I'm working on a person-to-person trading system now, so that you can trade safely in game directly with another person. Hopefully I'll have something to show for it by the new year, if things go well.