The Twilight Heroes Wiki

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

I thought he only showed up after a certain level? Can't remember it exactly, though.
Have a nice day.
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

Devant wrote:Hmm... nice question.. Theoretically, the right place is within the sewers, but it would be far more convenient to put it in the somerset square.

I think the best solution would be to put it in the notes of both somerset square and the sewers, thus not ruining the aesthetics of both pages.
Also ends any confusion by any future users on where exactly they'd find it in the wiki. Good solution. Oh, and I fixed your spelling.
Have a nice day.
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

Awesome, sportyspaz.

I don't have much time as of late, so I'll do corrections and editing, if need be...
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

http://twilightheroes.byethost13.com/index.php/Weapons

I was so curious about that.
It's missing a few things (like the nail gun), but it's serviceable. Arrangement favors power, then autosell, then alphabetical. Although maybe it should be by autosell first, since more expensive weapons are generally better (see pandimensional scepter).

Also knocked out the renegade robot hive and the positronic computer. Anyone been able to actually build the thing?
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Jesus wrote:Also knocked out the renegade robot hive and the positronic computer. Anyone been able to actually build the thing?
I have. I think it's a Gadgeteer-only deal, though. We have a passive skill somewhere that talks about advanced computers.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

At my day (mainly in the theater), I was unable to get a sleeping draught, and I don't want to hang out there again tomorrow, so if someone else could add the item, that'd be super. Yeah. Looking at the item ID thing, I think that's the only item in the area that I missed.

I also didn't get the quest adventures, since I'd already finished it. And I missed the intermission image. I've got all the intermission choice images, and I'll make a page for that tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

I wasn't sure what to do to give proper space between enemies, so I went with good old < br clear="all" >.

Anyway, if anyone's curious how damage works, I kept track of it in my day at the dimensional gate... I was level 17, with 100 strength. All monsters took damage at a rate that suggests there's no difference in their defenses.

shattered protest sign (power 3) - 19-21 damage
truepenny (power 85, +5 Melee damage) - 34-48 damage
Gallagher's mallet (power 110) 33-51 damage

I didn't keep track of criticals, but from memory, the protest sign would do about 40, truepenny in the 70s, and the mallet in the 80s to high 90s.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

I was doing the Dock today, and didn't get a big left hook to drop. I've got one, and I'm pretty sure a big & tall shoreman dropped it, but can someone confirm?

And since these are the first items that weren't caught in the big ID sweep, I've found...

bag of throwing starfish
docker's pants
Guatemalan pepperjuice
harbor pearl
long arm of the law
unisex beanie
work gloves

Am I missing anything that anyone knows of?
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

The hook does indeed drop from the Big & Tall Shoreman. Just got one to drop.

There's also the smuggler's box and the seventh of nine, both from the small-time smuggler. The box can spawn:

Gold Coast ivory
Ivory Coast spices
Spice Coast gold

If you want descriptions for those items, I can give you that too (I suck at wiki coding, sorry).

Also, I have some sleeping draught if you want me to send it on over (ID number?). As I recall, it turbo-charges your resting when you use it.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"