The Twilight Heroes Wiki

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

We do? Huh. My tragically skewed stats (made even worse by the VR thingie) are leaving Reflexes far and away higher than the other two (base: 424/434/751).
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

Yeah. I didn't actually make those - the drop rates on components are abysmal - but they seemed the most likely formula.
Have a nice day.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

I'm 99% positive the Titanium Shield recepe is correct, I'm sure I've made one before.

Also, it might be worth noting that for the titanium mace you need to weld a titanium pipe with the lump, not a lead pipe (the list just says "pipe").

And playing with paper mache is fun. I've got a pinata!
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

Awesome work there. Sadly I'm rather too busy to contribute anything of significance now.

Also, "enlisted"? Wrong word. I think you mean listed, because enlisting is what new recruits to the army do. >.>
Have a nice day.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Ah, see... that would be logical, which is why it doesn't work for English :P