The Twilight Heroes Wiki

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

If they are rubbish, it's because they haven't been properly seeded with information. It takes awhile to just copy game text, let alone spade everything out.

As for being down, I believe they were taken down by their operator at Ryme's request for the time being. Think of it as an extended 48 hour rule.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Strlikecrazy wrote:I heard their are 2 wikis, both rubbish atm but still. Anyone?
I'm hurt. I crammed in what I could before the open beta -- mostly items and the locations pages -- but all the new players are really catching fire over there.

http://twilightheroes.byethost13.com/in ... /Main_Page
Not exactly top secret -- it's mentioned in a sticky thread.
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

Zaphod, we already decided LOOOOONG ago that the link Jesus posted is the real wiki. The other one has been abandoned.
neocamp22

Post by neocamp22 »

Very nice, Hodag! Eventually those can be expanded into full table with all the various attributes.
sounos

Post by sounos »

To learn how to make a template I've been working on the beginnings of a template for coloured elemental damage (Can be seen at Template:Element). But it seems the #switch and #ifeq functions don't work. From what I have read this depends on the version so does anyone know what version the twilight wiki is?

On the other hand I might be doing something completely wrong as I say I'm trying to make a template for the first time :)
sounos

Post by sounos »

MC Scared of Bees wrote:None of the parser functions I tried work. You may be stuck defining templates for each individual element.
I changed it so it the element template calls the templates for the different elements. If anyone knows or has the actual colours of the elemental damage saved feel free to change the colours of those templates. I also expanded it for fumble damage but I'm not really sure if that fits there.

EDIT: Looking at some of the mob pages I was thinking: do we know if damage done to the player is constant or if stats can affect that in some way. Like equipment power or strength?
neocamp22

Post by neocamp22 »

It seems that there is been a huge DDoS attack on the host, so the wiki is currently down :(

Anyone have the level/exp. table handy, and can look up the experience for level 23?

Thanks.
neocamp22

Post by neocamp22 »

It's a Denial of Service Attack. But it's basically just overloading the server by having a lot of computers trying to contact the server repeatedly. That's the simplest way I can put it.

Wikipedia is your friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

Holy crap it's TechSmurf.

I think the job is done.

...right?

>.>

<.<
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

I threw up the last two updates on the main page.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

I would, but I have a lot to do tonight, and someone else probably will by the time I get the chance. But if not, I'll get right on that!
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

I don't know if it's really worth noting, as there were no major major consequences like White Wednesday or Black Sunday.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

Just something interesting in Twilight Heroes history.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

New update posted.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

I want to spade Aura: Keen Observation. Got the XP side pretty well covered... but the chip side is still up in the air. What I really need is for people to help spade unboosted chip ranges.

I figure a lot of people are just chip farming at the Cube Theater, and if they wouldn't mind taking off the royal crowns and trading in their long arms of the law for short-ended sticks, and whatever all else... and just record the chip ranges there, it'd be a big help.

If you're a lower level, other good places to spade chip ranges quickly are the Cannonball Tavern -- two encounters, no noncombats and the Military Base of the Unborn -- three encounters, two of which have chip drops.

This would also help Snout of the Swine spading.

Pretty please?
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)