Reputation history

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Citizen James

Reputation history

Post by Citizen James »

Does the reputation history set at the point where you win the regular game, rather than when you start retcon? I have been working on one of the badges (possibly two - as I have a guess as to how to unlock one of the undiscovered ones) and though I retconed from a vigilante state, my history calls it balanced instead. I'm not sure what I was at the point I completed the final battle, but it might have been that as I started working on reputation in aftercore.

*vagueness is to try and keep this question as spoiler free as possible.
Harry Dresden

Re: Reputation history

Post by Harry Dresden »

Your reputation is set when you talk to Susan to finish a run. Anything you do after that doesn't count.
Cristiona

Re: Reputation history

Post by Cristiona »

Pull up your public profile (either click "Character" at the top or your name in the upper left, and then click your name on your Character sheet; you can also click your name in chat), and then around the mid-point, you'll see "Retcon history: X retcons completed". Clicking on that, will pull up your Retcon history, which will show the saved Reputation for every Retcon.

If you're wanting a complete history of every Reputation you've ever had in passing, that's not recorded.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"