IotM derivatives and multiaccounting

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Lxndr

Re: IotM derivatives and multiaccounting

Post by Lxndr »

http://th.blandsauce.com/wiki/Multi_abuse_%28dict%29

Reading this, it seems as though the answer is probably 'no.' At the very least, from my interpretations of that.

There might be an exception for items that come from IotMs that do NOT require item/chip sacrifice (Recyclonizer, Digitizer) - so GigaGuy capsules, ARF passes, etc. THOSE might be okay. But since recyclonized and/or digitized items are the result of items that are in the restricted category, I'd say by default, probably not.

So, play it safe. Don't do it.
Alexander Cherry
Twisted Confessions
Ryme
Site Admin

Re: IotM derivatives and multiaccounting

Post by Ryme »

We get to a grey area pretty quickly with these. Like Lxndr notes, for some of the items character resources are going into procuring the resulting items, or requires the character to use/interact with the item to get the output. So my general inclination is no.

For the ARF card, it's easy enough to send over the source card and just let the character use it for a couple of days. For the others I realize it's locking a donation item to one account, but all of the output is readily available in mall or AH for sale or trade, so it should be easy enough to get that stuff.